sábado, novembro 20, 2010

Faço-te saber que [you've got a friend in me]


You've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me / When the road looks rough ahead / And you're miles and miles / From your nice warm bed / Just remember what your old pal said / Boy, you've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me / You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too / There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you / We stick together and we see it through / You've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me  / Some other folks might be / A little bit smarter than I am / Bigger and stronger too / Maybe / But none of them will ever love you the way I do / It's me and you / And as the years go by / Boys, our friendship will never die / You're gonna see / It's our destiny / You've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me / You've got a friend in me.

1 comentário:

Magui disse...

Escusavas de continuar a dedicar-me posts:p same to u***